The MM " R " was built from 1939 till 1954.In 1954 it sold for $1700. There were more than 25000 " R " tractors built , 906 of them were
" RTS " , standard with fixed front axle. This tractor was only available with a gas engine . The 4 cylinder engine measured 165 cubic inches and produced 23 hp. This engine as well as the MM " Z " engine are to be the only ag engines with the valves on their side. Our tractor came from Warren , Manitoba.